Sharing Insights into CDMA Network Management & Optimization
2. CDMA Deployment in Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT)
3. Planning and Engineering of CDMA Networks
4. CDMA Network Optimization
5. Efficiency of using NGN Switches in networks
6. Optimize the network for better GoS/QoS Case Study
Lanka is located in the Indian Ocean towards South of India.
Sri Lanka is an island with 65,000 sqkm with population
of 20 million people.
Tea, rubber and coconut are main agricultural products.
Foreign employment and free trade business are becoming
major foreign exchange earnings in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka has become a tourist attraction place, with the
recent peace process the number of tourists coming to SriLanka
has drastically increased.